Roofing Sales Manager
Are you a top sales leader who is ready to take the next step in your management career?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager who is passionate about success and customer service, enjoys coaching and training, and who thrives on achieving team results.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the sales team. You will also serve as the driving force behind the success of our company’s sales team. This is your opportunity to make a real difference in your career and become a part of a great organization that will value your opinion.
About Your Manager
You will be working directly with the owner of the company, an individual who is committed to your success. She/he is not a micro-manager; she/he expects that you will work independently on your own but is always available to provide backup and support when needed.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Build and develop sales team and coordinate their sales activities
- Establish/maintain sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Report on team and individual performance and perform employee reviews.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Generate leads via canvassing, referrals, and marketing tools.
- Following up on leads provided by lead generation system.
- Work with the GM to achieve company revenue, expense, and profit goals.
- Lead company Sales Department to manage and recruit clients.
- Hold Sales Team accountable to results and activity.
- Provide leadership, continuous involvement in weekly sales training and field training.
- Train Sales team on how to close in home and remotely with homeowners.
- Train Sales Team to meet with insurance Adjusters and perform roof inspections for storm damage.
- Utilize CRM systems to track deals, communicate results and document insurance claim results.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and job completion/closeout.
- Minimum 5 years Roofing Sales experience preferred
- Proven experience building and leading a sales team
- Experience in Home Improvement (Roofing, Siding, Gutters)
- Highly organized with data and critical information required for projects
- Outgoing and comfortable building a rapport with clients
- Must be willing to work outside in potential inclement weather
- Able to work in field and on roofs (within reason)
- Experience with Xactimate Software Required/Preferred
- Insurance Claims experience helpful
- Must have excellent training/teaching skills (for training & supervising sales people
- Construction knowledge is a plus
Who We Are:
TU Construction Corp. is family-owned company with expertise beautifying homes and businesses since 2003, across Illinois and Wisconsin border territories. Over the years, we have established our reputation as roofing experts and hail & storm damage specialists. Personal service is the heart of everything we do, and our crew truly cares about our customers. As a well-established roofing company, we have developed an excellent reputation.