Job Posting – Account Representative
Location: Lisle, IL
About the Company:
GreenBee Energy Efficiency is a full-service energy consulting firm providing energy efficiency upgrades to building owners and property managers. We perform commercial Energy Assessments and Equipment upgrades to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs for companies in the Chicagoland area. Multi-award-winning Energy Efficiency Consultants and Electrical Contactors packaging solutions for ComEd Commercial Clients, from warehouses, manufacturing, property management, retail to multi-tenant buildings. Our business is highly entrepreneurial. All employees joining the company will have employee engagement, individual growth strategies and a strong team spirit. Headquartered in Lisle, IL, alongside the Morton Arboretum we are known for our market leading efficiency innovations. We continue to invest in new products and personnel capacity, having a target to deliver substantial growth year after year.
GreenBee has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Account Representative. The role is very much hands on, leading sales from the front, building on existing customer projects, and identifying new opportunities for growth while establishing the infrastructure and strategy for GreenBee to establish a successful long-term business. If you are tenacious, inquisitive, have a strong passion for selling, have a hunger for a new challenges and success, then this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills, talent, and personality.
GreenBee is also growing its’ social cause of helping those in need. Year after year, GreenBee donates to more organizations from Food Banks to Children’s Hospitals. Our work continues to impact our community members in need.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities may include:
- Generating customer leads and sales through cold calling, referrals, door to door sales, and other creative marketing methods.
- Develops and fosters positive relationships and keeps in contact with customers to answer questions and provides solutions to issues that arise.
- Conducting onsite energy efficiency assessments including the evaluation of energy solutions.
- Selling energy efficient products by presenting the added value and customer savings.
- Coordinating install schedules with electrical contractors and customers.
- Editing, confirming, picking up and/or dropping off orders onsite or to storage from supplier.
- Conducting final walk through to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Creating lists of RMAs to return to supplier, returning said items, and keep rolling stock of inventory.
- Exploring and learning new and existing products with suppliers, co-workers and independently
- Implementing new and existing sales and follow up techniques and tactics.
- Reviewing estimates and orders after completed by company estimator before submitting to client/supplier/ComEd.
- Following up to ensure deals are closed out appropriately.
- Traveling as necessary through Northern Illinois territory.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum Associate degree in business, or a related field preferred.
- 2 -3 years of outside B2B sales experience in retail, property management, ownership, and manufacturing sectors.
- Computer savvy with knowledge of MS Office and CRM
- Very High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively.
- A motivated self-starter with a demonstrated ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude.
In Exchange for your commitment and passion, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO and Holidays)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
Local candidates only. No phone calls or agencies, please. EOE.