Financial Planning Associate
Lake Growth Financial is a financial firm committed to taking a fresh approach to retirement planning, college planning, and helping individuals and business-owners follow their dreams. We are a growing firm, with plenty of opportunities along the way. You will find our work culture challenging, rewarding, and fun.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Financial Planning Associate to join our team. If you have ever thought about starting your own business for yourself but not by yourself, and want the control and the reward of reaching your own earning potential, then this is a unique opportunity for you. As an independent contractor, you will team up with Mark Willis, CFP®, Lake Growth’s CEO, and the Executive Team to sell not your average financial strategies. Working directly with Lake Growth’s Financial Planner(s), this role has a lucrative and exciting career path.
Compensation is commission based, with unlimited opportunities for bonuses, and growth potential. Historically, compensation for previously trained associates is in the mid five figures in year one and six figures by year two.
- Demonstrates solid coaching skills to support client needs, especially in the areas of case design, sales process improvements, marketing and retention.
- Stays current with industry trends and developments impacting our business.
- Meets or exceeds the established sales and retention goals established.
- Plans and prioritizes the work day/week and consistently meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates quality in work product: accuracy, neatness, attention to detail.
- Hungry for success and growth as a financial professional and business owner.
- Humbleness and teachability.
- Conscientious – full of integrity, and smart
- Professionalism, great customer service skills, communication prowess, perseverance, diligence.
- Clients and co-workers must be treated with honor, care, respect and appreciation.
- Highly organized, able to maintains a “system” to manage work flow and deliverables.
- Self- directed, can manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervisor or direction. Places a high emphasis on compliance and works with agents to maintain a high degree of integrity in all facets of the business.
You can expect:
- Commission compensation plan based on production, with bonus and commission earning opportunities. Tiered schedules, and a clear map for continual growth in your income.
- Work from anywhere in the country. Virtual training and mentoring
- Comprehensive, hands-on 8-week training program where you will learn the ropes and determine the next step in your career path
- Frequent touch points for training, updates, questions, and clarifications.
- Weekly status / coaching meetings with a CFP® / CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Direct access to a network of previously trained, successful Financial Planning Associates who are crushing it in their businesses to learn their success secrets.
- Mastermind access to several hundred financial planners, CPA’s, insurance agents across the country, including webinars, professional workshops, etc.
- 90 Day (Quarterly) evaluation meetings with ofﬁcers
- An excellent, growing business model with opportunities for growth
Lake Growth Inc. is positioned to change and improve the face of ﬁnancial services across the country.